Thursday, January 20, 2011

Miss Priss.

This first one says it all, right?

Attitude and sass abounds, although I got very good reports from all peeps left in charge. There was even some praise from another lady in the waiting room. Apparently she took good care of her baby, keeping it swaddled and diaper changed (Thanks again, Pops for teaching her that one) Raegan and my parents stayed at the hospital until I was back in a room and all stable and junk. We had pre-agreed that the shorter Raegan had to endure being good the better ;)
Must.have.chapsticks. This is the first time she's been turned loose with it though...
Baby Stella needed some too. 

Baby- OUT!

Yeah, good times. I hate I missed out on them. Raegan wasn't allowed to come back past the waiting room- a fact that wasn't told to me until I was already trapped in the back. I will brag that I handled it like a big girl although I did not want to  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment