Friday, September 30, 2011

Painting.

Mommy is staying awfully tired these days, but if I keep moving in the afternoons then I can function at about half-speed. If I sit down- I'm out. asleep. sad.

So, I decided today might as well be the day Raegan and I got started on some Christmas presents I had planned. Since I'm only going at half speed we took the party out to the garage with plastic covered floor and table just.in.case!
 I let Raegan freestyle on the paper plates in between parts of our projects so she wouldn't get tired of it all to quickly.
 Making handprints is her favorite, even if you didn't ask her to.
Preview of her projects. I found lots of cute hand/foot/finger print ideas online. We're doing a couple at a time so I don't get too overwhelmed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment